Join Calm Rewards in 3 easy steps
Create your User Profile to receive a unique Calm Rewards number that is automatically assigned to you. You can do this in advance of booking your next flight or at the time of booking. User Profiles can be created by completing the online form or by calling Reservations at 1-800-839-2256.
Profiles created after your flight are not eligible for Calm Rewards points.
Earning Calm Rewards points is determined by the type of fare you’ve selected for your next flight. Accumulation is based on Y1 base value, where $20.00 is equal to 1 Point. Here is an overview of how you can accumulate points by fare types:
|Calm Rewards||Accumulation Value|
|V5OW, H3OW and M10W
Seat Sales and Promotional Offers
|N14SAT, N and K
Seat Sales and Promotional Offers
Redeeming Calm Rewards points is determined by the route you are booking. Here is an overview of the points across all Calm Air routes:
|FLIN FLON-THE PAS||269|
|THE PAS-FLIN FLON||269|
|BAKER LAKE-CHESTERFIELD INLET||840|
|BAKER LAKE-RANKIN INLET||840|
|BAKER LAKE-CORAL HARBOUR||1275|
|BAKER LAKE-WHALE COVE||1074|
|CHESTERFIELD INLET-RANKIN INLET||408|
|CHESTERFIELD INLET-CORAL HARBOUR||1275|
|CHESTERFIELD INLET-WHALE COVE||689|
|RANKIN INLET-CORAL HARBOUR||1029|
|RANKIN INLET-WHALE COVE||407|
|WHALE COVE-CORAL HARBOUR||1275|
|CHURCHILL -CORAL HARBOUR||1431|
Calm Rewards Terms & Conditions
The Calm Rewards Program allows members to earn rewards points through the purchase of travel and redeem those reward points towards future travel. Details on how to set up a Calm Rewards account in order to earn and redeem reward points can be found here.
The Calm Rewards Program is not available to residents of Quebec. Calm Air will rely on the information provided by each member regarding his or her province of residence, in accordance with Section 14 of the present Terms and Conditions. If a member becomes a Quebec resident after having joined the Calm Rewards Program while resident of another Canadian province, the member will be sent a written notice advising him or her that his or her Calm Rewards Program account will be terminated on 60 days’ notice. Any Calm Rewards Points will expire on the termination date.
In joining or continuing your participation in the Calm Rewards Program, you acknowledge and accept as a condition of membership that:
1.The accumulation of Calm Reward points does not entitle members to any vested rights and, in accumulating Calm Reward points, members may not rely upon the continued availability of any redemption level, tier, premium, privilege or other benefit. Changes to any of these matters may affect points that a member has already accumulated, as well as any future accumulation of Calm Reward points.
3. Calm Rewards have no monetary value whatsoever and cannot under any circumstances form the basis of a monetary claim against Calm Air.
4. Calm Rewards are personal to the member and cannot be exchanged for cash, assigned, traded, willed or otherwise transferred and any assignment or transfer in violation of these rules will be void and may, at the discretion of Calm Air, result in the loss of membership or the cancellation of the affected reward.
5. Calm Air specifically reserves the right to withdraw or terminate the Calm Rewards Program upon 60 days' notice.
6. Subject to applicable laws, Calm Air specifically reserves the right to unilaterally amend or otherwise modify the Calm Rewards Program, including any of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions.
7. Membership in the Calm Rewards Program is a privilege that can be revoked by Calm Air at its discretion at any time and without compensation including, without limitation, abuse by the member of any of these Terms and Conditions or any other actions deemed by Calm Air, acting in its sole discretion, to be deleterious to Calm Air, the Calm Rewards Program or the interests of its partners or suppliers.
8. In order to accumulate or redeem Calm Rewards, you must be a member in good standing. Calm Reward points will only be accumulated upon completion of qualifying purchased flights and not on the purchase of flights.
9. From time to time, members may receive personalized offers or exclusive offers extended to certain segments of our membership or selected members.
10. Members can withdraw consent to receive marketing material at any time, by unsubscribing from any email.
11. Members shall be responsible for any taxes, fees or other charges imposed by Calm Air or any third party, including those imposed by or with the authority of, any government or governmental agency in respect to any rewards or reward travel or benefit under the Calm Rewards Program, including without limitation fuel surtaxes or airport fees.
12. Except as otherwise authorized by Calm Air, a member must be an individual person (not an entity, trust or organization) and may enroll only once, using his/her full legal name. Membership is solely for the benefit of the individual and will be maintained in the name of an individual.
13. Each member is responsible for keeping up to date on the terms of the Calm Rewards Program and his/her Calm Rewards Program account, including the amount of rewards points in his/her account and his/her accumulation and redemption activities by consulting calmair.com. Calm Air shall not be liable for the member's failure to do so.
14. Each member is responsible for ensuring that all contact information given to Calm Rewards is accurate when provided and for updating this information for any changes to the member’s contact information.
15. All Calm Rewards points in an account will expire 3 years from the date of accumulation.
16. Your account information may only be given to you or a person authorized by you, unless otherwise authorized or required by law.
17. Proper legal documentation may be required from all members requesting a name change relating to a member’s Calm Rewards Program account or travel booking. All name changes on confirmed bookings are subject to a name change fee of $78.75 and standard change fee of $75.00 plus applicable taxes.
18. Membership terminates upon the death or personal bankruptcy of the member.
19. Calm Air will be the final authority as to whether any itinerary qualifies under the Terms and Conditions of the Calm Rewards Program.
20. Flight reward bookings must be made in the full legal name of the person travelling; as it appears on the passenger's government issued ID—proof of identity will be required at the airport.
21. Flight rewards may be booked for either a roundtrip or a one-way trip flight reward. Redemption will be subject to fare class availability.
22. Flight reward bookings must have confirmed travel dates (open tickets are not permitted).
23. The member must have the required amount of Calm Rewards points at the time of flight reward booking to cover the reward ticket itself. Partial redemption may be available so long as the member has enough points to satisfy at least 25%, 50% or 75% of the points required for reward redemption of a flight, and the member shall be responsible for the cost of the flight, as applicable.
24. Any cancellation of a flight that was booked using redeemed Calm Rewards Points will be subject to a fee of $75.00 plus applicable taxes, and all booking fees and 3rd party fees shall be forfeited. No flight may be cancelled within 24 hours of the scheduled take-off time. Failure cancel outside of the 24 hour window or failure to show up for any flight segment will result in the cancellation and forfeiture of that flight segment and all remaining segments not flown. The fare, charges and tax paid for remaining segments will be forfeited, Calm Rewards points will be forfeited, and compensation will not be issued
25. The Calm Rewards Program shall be governed by the laws of Manitoba and the laws of Canada applicable therein. All actions, disputes, or controversies relating hereto shall be submitted to the courts of Manitoba whose courts which shall have exclusive jurisdiction to hear such disputes.