Seat sale or promotional fares are the best deal going…until they’re gone! These special fares offer very deep discounts but they are generally limited time offers with limited seats available so you have to be quick. In addition to being quick, you should also be absolutely sure about your travel before you book as seat sale fares are non-refundable and non-creditable if you have to cancel.
Terms and Conditions
The terms and conditions listed below are our general rules for seat sales. Specific terms and conditions may apply to specific sales. You’ll find those on our website when you select the seat sale fare or if you call in to Calm Air Reservations, our agent will let you know all the terms that apply to the specific sale you’re booking.
- Seat sale bookings are non-refundable, non-creditable and non-transferable.
- After 24 hours of the original booking time, a change fee per direction of $78.75 per passenger plus applicable taxes and any additional fare difference will be applied.
- Flights can be changed up to two (2) hours prior to flight departure.
Provided the booking is cancelled at least two (2) hours prior to flight departure, the value of the unused flight can be applied immediately to the purchase of a new flight subject to a $78.75 change fee per passenger, plus applicable taxes and any additional fare difference.
- The new outbound travel must commence within one year from the original booking date.
- Failure to show up for any flight segment will result in the cancellation of that flight segment and all remaining segments not flown. The fare, charges and taxes paid for these cancelled segments will be forfeited and compensation will not be issued.
We want you to be the first to know of our seat sales and promotions. Join our Calm Air Community by registering for our E-newsletter and by following our official Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Twitter pages.